Help Desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Help Desk Interview Questions

1,113

Help desk interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What was your favorite job?

1 Answer

What constitutes RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5?

1 Answer

There were no technical questions, or really even behavioral questions. There was a small 15 question test and something like a 150 question personality test to be completed online to see if you know how to google and are going to be at work on time. The interviews were more of a tell me about your resume, certifications, and class work. When talking with the supervisor we discussed phone operating systems and why we disliked one or preferred another.

1 Answer

Why are you the best fit for the job

1 Answer

how many balloons would it take to fill this room?

1 Answer

Only question asked was whether I had a copy of my resume. I handed one to recruiter, she took not even a minute glance and just said you are definitely qualified.

1 Answer

I wasn't really asked a lot of technical questions, they had my resume asked a few questions about my experience with active directory and pc imaging, asked about my certifications and security clearance. They said my resume spoke for its self.

1 Answer

It is almost certain that you will be asked "how would you deal with an irate customer," or depending on your past work experience this may come as, "how have you dealt with irate customers in the past?"

1 Answer

Why I was leaving current job after only six months employment.

1 Answer

No question was that difficult but to pick one: What steps would you take if someone cannot log into a computer?

2 Answers