Help Desk Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Help Desk Technician Interview Questions

Help desk technician interviews are designed to test your ability to communicate clearly and solve problems over the phone to people who are often flustered. Good communication and the ability to simplify solutions are key qualities for potential employees. Certain certifications may be required depending on the field of work.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A computer won't boot up. What are the steps you would take to troubleshoot the problem.

1 Answer

I told them I would check the boot log, then reset the TCP/IP stack, and then if all else failed, do a reinstall of the OS over the existing OS

Could you tell me how to tie my shoe?

1 Answer

How would you troubleshoot a problem connecting to a network resource.

1 Answer

Who are your IT superheroes? - This one caught me off guard. I like it...but had never really thought about it before. lol

2 Answers

What's information is shown when using command IPconfig?

2 Answers

Is it ok to take money or supplies from your employer as long as you plan to pay it back later?

2 Answers

How would I benefit the company

2 Answers

Have you had much work with iscsi before?

When are you available?

1 Answer

I am a recent graduate, so they asked me this: Since you are a recent graduate and usually graduates spend about 2-3 years at their first job, what do you expect from AngioDynamics and what do you think you will need to do so that the company's goals and your personal goals will complement each other?

110 of 441 Interview Questions