Engineer Interview Questions in Herndon, VA | Glassdoor
Engineer Interview Questions in Herndon, VA

Engineer Interview Questions in Herndon, VA

Engineers are responsible for designing and building products. In an interview context, expect to be quizzed on your technical skills, and also evaluated for your ability to work as a part of a team to get things built. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of engineering position you are looking for. Try a specific engineering discipline, such as software engineer, electrical engineer, or mechanical engineer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The interviewer asked me to craft a SQL statement that would return a specific result set. I had to ask him to repeat himself a number of times because of his inability to properly speak English.

1 Answer

"How do you plan on making ... (was Harris at the time) ... a better company?"

1 Answer

Given a set of billion or more stars, explain how you will find the closest k stars.

1 Answer

What is the best way to find files containing a US phone number in a collection of more than 10000 html files.

1 Answer

can you host multiple sites with different domain names but same IP on the same server? how

1 Answer

How would you feel about being taken out of your comfort zone of working with the agency you currently work for and placed with a totally different one?

1 Answer

Nothing really, very straight forward. They asked me about specific software packages and if I had knowledge of them and if not was I interested in learning about them.

1 Answer

How do you use fan curves?

1 Answer

If all the methods from an Interface are not implemented in the class, will it compile? What can be done so that it compiles successfully?

1 Answer

Given the dimentions of a rubics cube (3x3, 4x4), what is the formula for figuring out the number of cubes that can not be seen on the surface. (If it did have cubes on the inside)