Manager Interview Questions in Herndon, VA | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Herndon, VA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What sets us as a company apart from our other competitors that do exactly what we do?

1 Answer

It's me! I am what sets us apart from the competition, this company doesn't just hire any and everyone. Only a select few are chosen and move on to make great money and relationships with this company. This job is not for everyone, but if you are strong and determined you will achieve!

describe HAMP

1 Answer

Most of the questions were leadership and ownership based. Examples: how do you deal with conflict? How do you influence others to achieve goals? etc.

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness?

1 Answer

How do you deal with a difficult boss?

1 Answer

What do you like about project management most?

1 Answer

What do you dislike most about your past work experience.

1 Answer

Role play: you are selling pens to the hiring managers who are an accounting firm who only uses pencils.

1 Answer

Do I have kids? Not sure why I was asked that.

3 Answers