Program Manager Interview Questions in Herndon, VA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Program Manager

Program Manager Interview Questions in Herndon, VA

Program managers are responsible for overseeing several company projects that are connected by a common goal. Employers are looking for candidates who excel at people management and conflict resolution. Interviewers will want to know about your leadership and multitasking skills, so come ready to discuss a time you were able to successfully motivate a group to meet an imminent deadline or any experience diffusing issues between coworkers.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your greatest weakness?

Working too hard.

Give me 3 examples of projects you supported and how you managed it aligned with some of Amazon's Leadership Principles (e.g. Customer Obsession, Ownership, Invent and Simplify, etc...)

1 Answer

General questions about I handled situations in the past jobs I have had. Nothing very difficult for me.

Are you able to juggle multiple projects and shift gears quickly, when needed?

I don't remember any tough questions actually. They were all pretty basic, and there was nothing meant to trip me up or test me. It was about basic experience.

If you had no limited (i.e. money was not a factor in your life) and you could be/do anything you wanted what would it be?

1 Answer

Do you know the company principles?

1 Answer

What part of your career are you most proud of?

1 Answer

Draw and define a software architecture diagram and explain how would you handle encryption along each transition phase of the data?

110 of 18 Interview Questions