hhgregg Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

hhgregg Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at hhgregg

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at hhgregg (Naples, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Good the manager really new what he was doing he was very smart and could tell I knew my stuff I wish him well in the future. I felt it was anot efficient interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for hhgregg

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at hhgregg (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Company called on the phone and interview was scheduled according to my terms. I have to take a drug test and background check. I was scheduled for the interview at the store

Interview Questions

• That job was commission only   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at hhgregg in February 2015.

Interview

easy couple of questions quick convo,asked about myself,told about the company how it was founded commision explained,talked about differnt appliances walked around store.met the employees started some on boarding ioi

Interview Questions

• how u made unhappy custoer happy easy couple of questions quick convo,asked about myself,told about the company how it was founded commision explained,talked about differnt appliances walked around store.met the employees started some on boarding   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at hhgregg in August 2015.

Interview

Very brief and little to no misunderstanding. I was in the building for about 15 mins max. I was given an opportunity to train 3 days later after a background check.

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at hhgregg (Kokomo, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

I walked in the store and went to the desk, told them I had a interview. She let the guy know & he had me wait a few minutes. He then walked up to me & asked what my name was. We sat at a table & he asked if I have ever sold anything. He than began to talk about how it's a commission only based job. Asked if I felt comfortable with that & said that I will be training for 2 weeks. That's paid hourly. The second week you'll be on the floor following one of the workers seeing how they talk to customers. He was very nice & asked if I had anymore questions. He asked if I wanted the job on the spot. He then said he had to let the GM know how the interview went.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation because it's a commission based job.

Anonymous Employee in Brown Deer, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at hhgregg (Brown Deer, WI) in July 2013.

Interview

I filled out the application and the next day they called me to get me in for the interview. It was very basic questions and got an offer after the interview was finished. The next day I went to take my drug test and started my training the following week.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at hhgregg (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2012.

Interview

utilize a consistent questions to ensure you are ready to take care of customers and know how to learn the product.Interviewed with the store manager and the assistant manager. They walked me on the floor to discuss what the position would be like day to day. they want people who want more than a retail career.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at hhgregg (Dayton, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

if you are charming and can pass a background check, you got the job. All I had to do was dress kind of nice and show charisma and enthusiasm. If you are a shy person this may not be your gig. If you are shy and desperately what to change that at all cost by getting "thrown in fire" then by all means this is the perfect place to make that happen,

Interview Questions

• are you afraid to interact with strangers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at hhgregg (Manassas, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call for an interview. During the interview we went over basic interview questions and then we scheduled my availability and when I started. I received the job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at hhgregg (Greensboro, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

Brief interview, was later ridiculed for keeping eye contact during the session.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.