hi5 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

hi5 Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at hi5

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at hi5 (San Francisco, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

I was contacted over email (through LinkedIn) by an internal recruiter, who was very organized and clear through the entire process. We started with a phone screen for about an hour. Then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by an in person interview with the hiring manager and one of the hiring manager's peers (a third planned interviewer was out of the office).

The people seemed bright and interesting to talk with. The office was an open plan style with everyone in cubes. It seemed informal, but hard working.

Interview Questions

• List some key metrics related to our business and describe how you would go about collecting and tracking them.   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at hi5 in January 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who put me through a light phone screen. I was on the phone with the CEO and President who screened me further for fit and knowledge of the space. I was then placed in front of a panel of engineers and support folks. I got a call back 2 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at hi5 in September 2010.

Interview

The interview was for 30 minutes. It consisted of brain teasers alone.
    1. Question on breaking eggs from a 100 storey building. Improvise the answer.
    2. Questions on my projects and how I approached them.
    Overall, the interview was easy.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine the floor from which an egg breaks. You are given only 2 eggs which means that you have one trial.   1 Answer
    • Describe the approach you took while solving problems in your project.   Answer Question