hibu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2018

2.5

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at hibu (Evansville, IN) in February 2013.

Interview

Met half way at McDonald's, she 100 questions, wrote answers down that I couldn't see, then I had to meet for a second interview (and reviewed The same exact questions), I went through a telephone interview, THEN, had an offer letrer with a plethora of documents to fill out and respond by certain dates.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at hibu in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via Email to schedule a testing/interview time. I first took a written test for the position asking multiple choice questions and an essay. After the test I was directed back to the recruiter where he prepared me for the interview and better explained the company, position, benefits and interview process.
    I then had two interviews: the first was with the manager and associate manager of the department and the second was with the director of the department.
    Once the interviews were complete I shadowed someone within the department for about 30 minutes to get a better feel for the position and company in an environment with less pressure.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses? Motivators? Are you willing to travel? Many questions about my current position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interiviewed on the phone then face to face 2x. Took test passed backround checks then the position was part of a hiring freeze. Called me back one year later to schedule another interview. By that time i had found another job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

At least three interviews and written test. VP rescheduled interview twice claiming to be"sick", which is extremely unlikely for a department head.
    Don't expect to meet her , she is disrespectful in her dealings toward candidates.

Their lackadaisical attitude couldn't be more transparent which is the reason they can not retain employees for an extended amount of time.

Their low rating also indicates the lazy corporate culture ( jeans, and flip flops in the workplace)

Very poor judgement in terms of employment selection.

Interview Questions

• What are your reservations toward this position.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in December 2010.

Interview

I was greeted with a handshake and it was downhill from there. I was immediately take to a conference room and handed a notepad & pen. I was told to answer a rather difficult TreeMap related programming excercise as the interviewer waited for me to finish. I will admit I had done very little preparation for the interview but I figured I wouldn't be asked anything too difficult. I was wrong. After trying my best with the exam I was then interviewed by someone from the DBA group. After feeling completely beaten up with the programming exercise, the DBA continued to hit me with questions and I stumbled over a few. After a few insulting remarks lofted my way, I decided I wanted to get out of there and wouldn't cooperate with his questions. If I ever meet this individual again I will kick his ___. Completely out of line and unprofessional. I met 2 other individuals and they appeared to be nice. I think they could sense I really didn't want to stick around and they took it easy on me. This probably ranks up there as one of my worst interviews of all time and although the lack of preparation was my fault, I really did not like the insults and attitude I received. I was happy to leave and was no longer interested in the position.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Pretty laid back. Phone screen then another phone interview. Then went in a met the team in a informal manner to see if I clicked with the group. After that there was a interview with HR. Got the offer after that.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at hibu (Waltham, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

Got a phone screen interview from one of employee inside the company, it generally talked about my background, previous project and asked me to rate my programming skills(JAVA,C++,C, PHP, Javascript, HTML) within a 1-10 scale. It went pretty well, then I was called onsite at their Waltham office, consists of 4 rounds of 1:1 interview, people are nice there, 2 rounds technical and 2 rounds just behavior questions.
    Got an offer 1 day later.

Interview Questions

• rate your programming skills   1 Answer
    • given an array of integers, which contains positive and negative numbers, find the subsequence which has the max sum.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No other offers at that time, so didn't negotiate

Advertising Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at hibu (Chantilly, VA) in June 2009.

Interview

2-3 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Powerpoint presentation and questions asked about industry.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary set!

Advertising Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinton Falls, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at hibu (Tinton Falls, NJ) in September 2009.

Interview

the manager spoke the entire time with no interest in what you had to say. It wasn't even an interview, but a conversation on his thoughts on the position. I am actually way over qualified for the position, but really need some work currently, so gave it a shot. A complete waste of time, and almost comical of the way they conduct business, and the interview process. Don't even bother!!

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at hibu (Little Rock, AR) in February 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a head hunter who set up the interview. It was a 3 step interview process that consisted of 2 interviews and then a ride day in the field (a few hours). I liked the process as I was able to meet more employees and ask them candid questions to help me with my decision.

Interview Questions

• They told me that they had just interviewed 2 others with far more experience with proven track records, they then asked me why they should choose me over them. Just caught me off guard.   1 Answer
    • They also asked me where my boss thought I was. I told them I took the day off. Don't tell them your current employer thinks your working while you are interviewing. Big red flag :-)   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made me an offer that was not negotiable. I guess this is good as I don't need to worry that I got a raw deal. Or did I? :-)