hibu Interview Questions in King of Prussia, PA | Glassdoor

2.4

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

They paired me with a current employee and I listened to them on the phone for about 20-30 minutes. Then got interviewed by two people, both were very casual, one was wearing jeans and a tank top. I was wearing a pant suit.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to be really, really aggressive to get what you wanted.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was brought in for an interview after completing a 30 minute phone interview with with an HR recruiter. When I arrived I was taken into the inside sales department to do a side by side with a digital marketing specialist. That lasted for about an hour, and I was then taken to the department president where I had a sit down face to face interview with the department head, and a digital marketing manager. The entire interview including the side by side lasted for about 2 hours. I was told at the end of the interview that I would get some feedback within a week. I received a phone call later the same day as the interview and was offered the position which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my inside sales experience, and if I had any recent digital marketing experience.   Answer Question

Digital Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process took 1 day. People were nice and it was pretty easy. They offered me the job the same day since they were desperate for people cause everyone quits.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

At least three interviews and written test. VP rescheduled interview twice claiming to be"sick", which is extremely unlikely for a department head.
    Don't expect to meet her , she is disrespectful in her dealings toward candidates.

Their lackadaisical attitude couldn't be more transparent which is the reason they can not retain employees for an extended amount of time.

Their low rating also indicates the lazy corporate culture ( jeans, and flip flops in the workplace)

Very poor judgement in terms of employment selection.

Interview Questions

• What are your reservations toward this position.   1 Answer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy - everyone was super chill and made you feel comfortable. Heard back the same day! Although there was a slight miscommunication with the time and place (their fault)...

Digital Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at hibu (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

The process was fairly simple. It involved a call center simulation and proof reading an article. One interview with a Manager, which went very smoothly. The company definitely cares about your skills and experience, and if your background fits what they're looking for, you may get the job even without website experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with websites and SEO?   Answer Question
    • Are you computer savvy, and do you have a technical or marketing background?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview, they asked me standard interview question like why am i interested my best strengths and weaknesses. I came in for an in-person interview and they reviewed my resume and asked me to explain my experience and what I did at each job.

Interview Questions

• They reviewed my resume asked me about myself and my experience and asked me to expand upon it   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

First they make you wait on a couch. Next thing you know, they make you shadow someone for a hour or so. After that two people interview you. They ask you a bunch of questions to weed you out of doing the job but it's a smokescreen. They seem to hire almost anyone with a pulse.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle being in a call center environment?   1 Answer

Web Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy questions that didn't seem too confusing. They were pretty straight-forward in their expectations for you as an employee and contributing team member. There was also a test on the computer to see if you are a good fit, which was not too difficult. The anticipation of the process is more nerve-wrecking than the actual interview.

Campaign Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Interview

Recruiter contacted me a few minutes after starting to fill out an application. Scheduled an interview within two weeks, received a call that I was hired about a week later. Overall, very casual/conversational interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain Google to someone who knew nothing about it?   Answer Question