Home based service customer care professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home based service customer care professional Interview Questions

home based service customer care professional interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a time you had to solve a problem, you didn't know the answer to, without the help of a supervisor or coworker.

2 Answers

This was the most difficult question for me, because I've never had too many ( if any) situations at work where there wasn't a supervisor or coworker to ask. Especially with my experience being in call centers. So I just highlighted a time i daughter the answer to a problem I didn't know the answer to without seeking someone else and found the answer on my own.

When I was given my first Substitute Teacher position I was somewhat fearful. I reached deep into my mind trying to recall every example and lecture that I thought would be applicable to establishing a learning environment. The first day went well, by the end of the week I felt the students respected me in my teaching methods as well as an individual. At the end of the week I was very proud of myself as well as the confidence which I had gained.

Why would you be a good fit for American Express.

2 Answers

Basic customer service questions..

1 Answer

What was your last job and why did you leave.

If I had questions.

1 Answer

They ask about if you worked in a virtual environment, what advice would you give someone thinking about joining this career?

1 Answer

Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

1 Answer

All of the questions were pretty standard and straightforward interview questions.

1 Answer

one of the most difficult questions asked, or at least so I thought was, "tell me a time when you have a difficult manager and what you did"? Really, I was prepared for all types of types of question even practiced the Star method of answering and I choked.

1 Answer

Name a time you made a mistake at work, what happened and what was the outcome.