Home Health Aide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home Health Aide Interview Questions

"As a home health aide, you must be equipped with the clinical knowledge of a nurse, but also have the compassion to attend to chronically ill or disabled patients. During an interview, you may be asked about your previous experience as a home aide, skill sets to take care of your patients, as well as comfort level with their disabilities. Be prepared to role-play a situation where you must react to a difficult or unresponsive patient. Employers are looking for candidates who are passionate about caring for others, so be sure to bring a service-oriented attitude and the determination to make a difference."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your thoughts on my condition?

1 Answer

I have worked with people with various disabilities for over four years. I am comfortable with this and more than willing to learn new things.

why you choose to become an home health aide care worker?

1 Answer

while taking care of a person and they fell out of bed what would you do

1 Answer

What would you do if you walk into a client's home and the client is unresponsive?

1 Answer

Have you ever been in a situation where the client refused care? If so why and how did you handle this situation?

1 Answer

Do I mind preparing meals, Light shopping, and Light housekeeping.

1 Answer

It wasn't what she asked but the tone and how she asked them.

3 Answers

Name a past client that really touched your heart and why?

1 Answer

Nothing complicated or unexpected. Questions about leadership and management behavioral experiences and examples. Most interesting question was about a favorite game and a time or example (roll-play) of how to sell it and about who to sell it to.

1 Answer

If i had any kind of experience in this type of work.

110 of 201 Interview Questions