Honesty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honesty Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Honesty Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe a specific instance where you faced an ethical dilemma, were asked to do something unethical, or advised to lie about something. Describe how you handled the situation and why you handled it the way you did.

2 Answers

They are really trying to see if you have acted with integrity and followed good ethical guidelines in your previous work experience. This is very important if you need to get a security clearance and they don't want to waste money on people who would not pass the background screening since it is very expensive.

Maybe they probing to see if you have a working knowledge of a code of ethics (such as the IEEE Computer Society's "Software Engineering Code of Ethics and Professional Practice" ), and understand how to apply them.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how honest are you?

2 Answers

What do you know about Addressbook

1 Answer

What would you do if you were in charge of this store and you found out that one of your employees was stealing?

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your current position as a contract employee?

1 Answer

If you could work in any department in the store, which would you choose?

1 Answer

What are your three major weakness?

1 Answer

Questions regarding my understanding of the project management side of things, because I'd never been on that side and they honestly were my mortal enemies in the past because I was a creative.

1 Answer

Did you have any experience in a publishing environment?

1 Answer

Why did you chose to apply for this position?

110 of 15 Interview Questions