Manager Interview Questions in Horsham, PA | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Horsham, PA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe some of your weaknesses.

1 Answer

Often one's strengths are also one's weaknesses or contribute to one's weaknesses. Since I tend to be somewhat analytical, I recognize that I need to temper my communication style so as not to overwhelm those I'm communicating with. Although I don't specifically feel that communications is a weakness of mine, since it is a critical part of one's career growth and ability to effectively collaborate with others, this is an area that I tend to focus extra attention on to ensure my messages are properly received by my audience.

What is your understanding of management consultation through risk management?

1 Answer

Describe your definition of Quality Systems.

1 Answer

How I would handle/coach an employee that was not meeting performance standards

How would my past experience relate to the growth of their company.

What do you see as your career path?

1 Answer

- Tell me about a situation where you had to solve a difficult problem. - Tell me about a time that you took the lead on a difficult project. - Tell me about a time that you disagreed with a rule or approach. - Tell me about a mistake that you made. ...and other behavioral based interview questions.

Q. What triggered you to apply for the job?

Q. What extra curricular activities do you do to improve at your job? Read articles, books, listen to podcasts, etc?

110 of 24 Interview Questions