Scientist Interview Questions in Horsham, PA | Glassdoor

Scientist Interview Questions in Horsham, PA

"The questions you are asked in an interview for a position as a scientist will depend greatly on field of science you intend to work in. Generally, interviewers will be interested in your formal education, field of study and specialization, work, internship, and research experience, scientific writing skills, and interest in the subject matter. Expect to be asked technical questions that pertain to the knowledge needed to perform the duties of the job. While there are some positions open to scientists who possess associates' or bachelors' degrees, most jobs will require you to have at least a masters' degree with the majority requiring you to have a doctorate."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you deal with interruptions.

1 Answer

Make sure I leave a note so that I can return to what I was doing.

Mostly going through your resume and typical interview questions. No coding or algorithm questions were asked. - Tell me about your research. - Why are you interested in Data Science? - Describe how you overcame a challenge in your work.

Most questions were behavioral in nature mostly focusing on team work, organization and initiative. (describe a time when, tell me about a time you...etc.) They were very adamant on receiving answers in S(ituation) T(ask) A(ction) R(esult) format

1 Answer