Hospital Corpsman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Hospital Corpsman

Hospital Corpsman Interview Questions

Hospital corpsman interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Whether or not you have used drugs in the past is something the Navy tries to figure this out in their recruitment process. Even if you have done drugs, I feel it's best to stick with a denial plan. Admitting drug use will disqualify you from certain positions up to an extent. Waivers are available for some, but it's extra work that you can avoid by denying (or not having) any prior drug use.

1 Answer

I admitted to using Marijuana 30 times prior to enlisting during a security clearance interview. It disqualified me from going into the nuclear energy field and I was forced to make an "on the spot" job selection from a list of approved jobs with drug waivers. This is a serious choice, and will effect your entire enlistment, should be considered longer than 30 seconds.

Do you have a felony.

1 Answer

Hey I. I’m. I’m so glad I. got a good. job interview tomorrow at work or. something that’s exciting and interesting

Have you used drugs?

1 Answer

Have you ever done drugs?

1 Answer

Have you ever been arrested? Have you ever used illegal substances? Are you married?

1 Answer

Lots of past history, crime, drug, and alcohol use.

1 Answer

What job would you like?

1 Answer

Not much in the way of an interview, mainly just background investigation and a trip to MEPS.

110 of 20 Interview Questions