Hotel Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hotel Manager Interview Questions

"When applying to be a hotel manager, interviewers will want to determine whether you have the customer service skills, leadership experience, and industry knowledge to oversee the day-to-day operations of a hotel from food preparation to front-of-house. Prepare to participate in a few role-play scenarios to evaluate how you would handle various customer complaints, describe in detail your experience in the service industry, and explain how you plan to motivate hotel staff to perform their jobs to the fullest. Employers will expect you to have a degree in hospitality or a related business field."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you handle a customer service issue with a difficult customer

What would you discount or comp?

1 Answer

Why should we hire you for this job?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Priceline?

1 Answer

I was asked if I would be afraid of Bully Breed Dogs.

1 Answer

Mostly explained my previous employment history and why I want to be in sales. Have a good answer.

1 Answer

To give an announcement to the ship regarding a diversion and how the ship wont be returning to the disembarkation port as planned. Then how to answer questions that the guests may have regarding the change in plans.

How will your experience in Hotel Management help strengthen our relationship with hotel partners?

Hiring processes.

1 Answer

How well do you work with the millennial generation?

110 of 35 Interview Questions