Account Executive Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview Questions in Houston, TX

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are you personal goals for the next 5 years? What are the qualities you would use to define a leader? On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate yourself as a leader? Why do you want to be in sales/marketing?

1 Answer

This job looks to be 99% sales and 1% marketing. I find "consulting" to be very misleading. They have 12 clients they represent, which the "consultants" target to small-medium (20 people) sized companies to sell their products and services to.

there wasnt any difficult questions..Im assuming, its based on confidence an eager to learn.

1 Answer

Do you have sales experience?

1 Answer

Define a KPI in your current role?

1 Answer

What does your sales process look like?

1 Answer

What is your close ratio?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers

How much salary do you want?

1 Answer

Describe your last work experience and why did you leave?

1 Answer

2 different people asked me a similar question...to explain a time when I got a "No" and had to switch it around and a time when I ran into an adversity and overcame it.