Account executive Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Account executive Interview Questions in Houston, TX

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers

Don't say you want to be successful in life because apparently thats not what the hiring manager wants from his employees.

I want to make a lot of money, so I can have a quality life. Isn't that the name of the game?

what would you do to grow your territory

2 Answers

Why would this position interest you?

1 Answer

Would you take on more than just a sales role? Like sorting product and acting as a customer service rep for other accounts?

1 Answer

It's not like a real interview they don't even ask you anything. Just tell me about yourself, and what are you looking for in a job. Really easy basic stuff totally cheesy.

1 Answer

What is going on in the world with current events.

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you?

1 Answer

What motivates you? Tell me a time when you had to resolve a conflict with a customer? (Something of this nature) They will ask you about your previous jobs/sales experience...if relevant.

1 Answer

where do you see yourself in 10 years?

1 Answer

What stood out is they asked me if I was okay with an over the phone sales job and if thats what I want to do.