Account Manager Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in Houston, TX

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you see yourself doing this?

2 Answers

Thank you anonymous candidate for your review. We appreciate your compliments about our atmosphere seeming to be fun and you thinking this would be an enjoyable experience working here. We value and believe in working hard, as work ethic is essential to success, however we also believe in having fun at the same time. As far as sales go, YES, we 100%, unequivocally, absolutely have sales. In fact our program starts there. We believe that our training of our management team starts with sales. Our core belief is that if you cannot do something well, you should never manage someone else in that particular skill set. We work directly with At&t and get all of our leads from them directly. We also have 3 different pay structures based off the interview and/or the experience of the candidate. However everyone starts in sales. Just like any sport, if your good at it, you can make decent money and it will be enjoyable, Sales is no different. We wish you the best in your job search.

Thank you anonymous candidate for your review. We appreciate your compliments about our atmosphere seeming to be fun and you thinking this would be an enjoyable experience working here. We value and believe in working hard, as work ethic is essential to success, however we also believe in having fun at the same time. As far as sales go, YES, we 100%, unequivocally, absolutely have sales. In fact our program starts there. We believe that our training of our management team starts with sales. Our core belief is that if you cannot do something well, you should never manage someone else in that particular skill set. We work directly with AT&T and get all of our leads from them directly. We also have 3 different pay structures based off the interview and/or the experience of the candidate. However everyone starts in sales. Just like any sport, if your good at it, you can make decent money and it will be enjoyable, Sales is no different. We wish you the best in your job search.

Describe a situation in which a customer was going to back out of a large deal and how did you handle it?

2 Answers

What is your experience in Sales?

1 Answer

Tells us about your strengths and abilities

1 Answer

How would you insist on a sale if a customer/client refuses to take buy our products?

1 Answer

Questions were mostly based upon my resume.

1 Answer

Are you sure you don’t mind working extra hours during renewal and open enrollment?

1 Answer

Are you ok with the drive to the office?

Why core?