Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you sure you don't wanna go through the interview process?

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

There were no difficult or unexpected questions

1 Answer

Describe a time where you mediated a conflict, what you suggested and what was the outcome.

1 Answer

I was asked, outside of the job description and qualifications listed on my resume, how could I help my team and what did I feel I had to offer that other candidates might have.

1 Answer

Describe a time when you creatively solved a problem before anyone else.

1 Answer

No interview given because supposedly they have to review the final assessment and "we'll call you if we're interested."

No unexpected questions

1 Answer

You will be working for multiple departments; do you want to continue to work in the position or do you prefer a lesser demanding position?

1 Answer

What are your years experience? Do you know and understand what the job entales? Are you willing to travel? What hours are you willing to work? Are you able to work with drivers face to face and resolve their issues? Are you able to work outdoors periodically for short periods of time? Are you able to lift up to 25 lbs?