Financial advisor Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Find jobs for financial advisor

Financial advisor Interview Questions in Houston, TX

"When hiring financial advisors, large banks and financial institutions are looking for finance-savvy candidates who have the knowledge, experience, and sales skills to grow a substantial clientele base. In an interview, be ready to participate in a sales role-play with a hypothetical customer as well as discuss how you've attracted new clients in the past. While no formal degree is necessary, a background in business, sales, or finance is preferred."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is Bluetooth?

2 Answers

Bluetooth is a short-range wireless technology that operates on 2.4 GHz wireless band that is primarily used to connect computers to wireless devices like mice and keyboards, mobile devices or printers to create a peer to peer Personal Area Network

I think a great way to explain Bluetooth, especially to someone older, would be to refer to it as like wireless USB. It serves all the same functions in connecting devices over a relatively short distance.

Why do I feel I was lead to the college.

2 Answers

If your battery drains too fast, what are you going to do to fix it?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Can you tell me a little about yourself?

2 Answers

What is one of your greatest weaknesses?

Why should I hire you?

2 Answers

If Bruce Abrams, CEO, decides that he likes your house, car, family, husband/wife, dog, better than what he has, are you willing to give it up to come and work here?

1 Answer

If you had a choice between you having a life and reputation versus working for us, which would you choose?

1 Answer

Discussed previous experience in developing newsletters, facilitating an internal website migration and working with the C-Suite to get messaging out to employees.

Do you mind Travel