HR Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for HR Assistant

HR Assistant Interview Questions

"An employer hiring a human resources assistant will want applicants who have the clerical and administrative skills to help with the logistics of running the HR department. Prepare to describe your time management processes, communication skills, and organizational habits extensively, as these traits will assure your employer that your are fit to handle large documents, keep administrative records, and coordinate schedules among other administrative tasks."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did you design a performance management system? And was it successful? Why or why not?

2 Answers

"One size, does not fit all" I designed a performance management system where the business/strategic goals were aligned with the HR Department's goals as to measure the success of each employee and help improve the process and procedures. It was successful because the turn-over rate decreased, productivity increased, and sales were booming!

Sorry, I didn't mean to vote this comment down; It was a mistake and can only vote once. Thanks

How experienced are you in Excel?

4 Answers

Explain reasonable accommodation in regards to the ADA.

1 Answer

How do you handle multiple tasks that all have a deadline.

1 Answer

What was your biggest achievement? Tell me a time where you made a mistake and how did you fix it? How do you decide which task is more important to take first?

1 Answer

How can your skills be an asset to our company?

1 Answer

If I liked people and could I answer phones and put together surveys for different time zones

1 Answer

Could you work in this environment? The foundry is hot, dirty and loud.

1 Answer

Can you interact with both the shop personnel and the office personnel?

1 Answer

All the questions were just like any other interview questions. Nothing hard

110 of 871 Interview Questions