HR Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HR Assistant Interview Questions

"An employer hiring a human resources assistant will want applicants who have the clerical and administrative skills to help with the logistics of running the HR department. Prepare to describe your time management processes, communication skills, and organizational habits extensively, as these traits will assure your employer that your are fit to handle large documents, keep administrative records, and coordinate schedules among other administrative tasks."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How did you design a performance management system? And was it successful? Why or why not?

1 Answer

"One size, does not fit all" I designed a performance management system where the business/strategic goals were aligned with the HR Department's goals as to measure the success of each employee and help improve the process and procedures. It was successful because the turn-over rate decreased, productivity increased, and sales were booming!

Explain reasonable accommodation in regards to the ADA.

1 Answer

How experienced are you in Excel?

1 Answer

What was your biggest achievement? Tell me a time where you made a mistake and how did you fix it? How do you decide which task is more important to take first?

1 Answer

How do you handle multiple tasks that all have a deadline.

1 Answer

How can your skills be an asset to our company?

Where do I see myself in 5 years

1 Answer

They asked me if I had any questions.

1 Answer

Not many questions. I was disappointed with the way it went.

1 Answer

You have worked as HR interns. Tell us about those experience.

110 of 660 Interview Questions