HR Business Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HR Business Partner Interview Questions

"Senior executives depend on HR business partners to ensure that employees and management are aligned with the company's business objectives. To excel in this role, you'll need superb interpersonal and problem-solving skills as well as an understanding of business strategy. In an interview, you can expect to answer a mix of behavioral and situational questions that will assess your ability to think strategically, build relations, and implement change."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are the greatest challenges that HR will be facing in the future and now?

1 Answer

This wasnt difficult because I know the answer- recruitment- filling skilled jobs- engaging workers-constant change- diversity- global competition- but do you think I could think of any of those at the time.

How I would handle multiple competing work assignments.

1 Answer

Provide a time when you had a very complex associate relations issue and what steps you took to resolve the associates concerns.

1 Answer

If your boss was late giving you information to complete a project for a boss 2 levels up, how would you handle it?

1 Answer

In the very brief interview, I was asked specifics about my current salary (rather than what I was seeking)

1 Answer

What is the biggest career mistake you ever made?

1 Answer

What year did you graduate college?

2 Answers

Describe is detail how you do your job today.

1 Answer

They gave me a case study regarding sales comp. They asked for suggestions on how to motivate a sales team with particular set of challenges.

1 Answer

Nothing difficult. The focus was on whether or not you were aware of industry trends and if one could work within unstructured environment

110 of 265 Interview Questions