HR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HR Interview Questions

11,434

HR interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is something that really bothers you?

3 Answers

I gave my answer about "inequity among peers" but that seemed to bother the interviewer!

I had a similar reaction! I brought up that I didn't enjoy office politics and that one of my major work standards is that within the company one should row into the same direction, external competition as long as one doesn't overlook the need for collaboration, co-creation and strategic alliances. I feel these are similar categories as they don't seem to enjoy discussions of their "equality" approaches and prefer arrogance and pushy internal competition from the impression of my interview. I didn't perceive them that way b4hand. Very much changed my mind though. (Plus: EOE and their lack thereof is an issue over here in Europe at least in the press.)

"external competition is OK" that should have read...

Rather than asking me to answer questions about my experience and knowledge, I was asked a lot of "what if" and "How would you..." questions. I had a hard time answering as some scenarios seemed so esoteric.

3 Answers

What questions do YOU have for us?

3 Answers

Tell me about your business. The financials, the key competitors, etc.

2 Answers

Next came the puzzle-question: I am thinking of a number 1 through 1,000,000. You are allowed three questions to narrow down the number. Then at the end of the three questions you have to tell me the number I am thinking of. You have 20 seconds. GO.

2 Answers

How do you feel about Obamacare?

2 Answers

Tell me about your busiest day

2 Answers

What would you do if ...

2 Answers

Name some companies that compete with Adobe

3 Answers

Do you have any questions for us.

110 of 11,434 Interview Questions