HRBP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HRBP Interview Questions

HRBP interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Considering a 2-dimension matrix that can only be traversed by 1 adjacent position at a time and never diagonally. Create an algorithm to traverse that matrix from its upper-left corner to its lower-right corner using the shorter possible path in the most efficient way.

6 Answers

This is a very interesting problem. Although I knew immediately that I had to use recursion to effectively traverse the matrix and eventually got a working algorithm, the catch to make the algorithm much more efficient is to traverse the matrix backwards.

How back traverse make the algo efficient?

Why not just go all the way down then all the way right? Without diagonal moves the path length is fixed. Unless they provide a different definition for 'shortest length'

Did not have behavioral questions or rigor- more of a chemistry fit

1 Answer

None, I work in talent acquisition so unless someone is being difficult I'm lucky to be able to handle just about anything Oh wait, this one went down a wonky path: "If you were hired how would you onboard yourself and integrate with the team" "What would your focus be after you started"

1 Answer

Can you tell me about a time where you had to make an executive decision on the fly, how did you come to that decision and what decision did you make?

1 Answer

Asked what I knew about the company.

1 Answer

The Director asked me if I thought HR was black and white or gray? This is a very bad question and especially form someone on her level. The Director also only interviewed me for 10min and then said she had to leave for an appointment. The feedback of why I didn't get the role was I was too nice. I am okay with not getting it there is NO DIVERSITY in the CLT office..

1 Answer

Tell me about your background

Do you have questions for me on the company or the role?

How have you impacted the effectiveness of the business strategy?

110 of 82 Interview Questions