Human Resource Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Human Resource Associate Manager Interview Questions

Human resource associate manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

One question was please help me find outfits for my twin children.

1 Answer

I showed her around, asked about the children (age, gender, likes,), and if there was something that she had in mind to purchase for them or if she was just looking for two similar outfits for school? We browsed the children's section for some time while I made different suggestions.

Tell me about a time when you mentored someone in your career.

1 Answer

The questions were mostly behavioral (about 90%) and required a very structured response format such as the STAR. It's a long morning and the questioning process gets tiring. My advice is to brush up on the STAR format and be very prepared with examples ready to go so that you do not have to think on the fly.

Give me an example when you inspired someone to perform better

Asked about things like when I demonstrated excellent leadership, used data to make a decision, came up with an innovative solution.

Give an example of a time you had to deal with difficult employee/client, what was the situation how did you respond and what was the result

Tell me about a time where you were given a project with limited instruction and how did you handle that?

How do you think you could handle dealing with, training, and helping people of all different ages?