Human Resource Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Human Resource Director Interview Questions

Human resource director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What strategy would you implement to recruit the best candidates to work for S&N?

2 Answers

Thank you for your positive feedback about the company and our interview process. While I know our interview process has some rigor, this approach ensures that our candidates are a good fit for the role as well as the culture. As you mentioned, the CEO cares deeply about the company and the team members. It is important that we do everything we can to ensure the candidate has a successful future and career with Smith & Noble.

One strategy for recruiting strong candidates is to leverage the current employees' networks. If you already hired a competent employee, it's likely he or she knows other competent people, which saves time during candidate searches. Therefore, set up an employee referral system that rewards employees for recommending good candidates.

What was the most difficult employee relations situation I had been involved in?

Describe how you would design and implement a complete employee benefits package including health and retirement programs.

What can my past experience and education bring as Director of Operations?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were faced with politics in the office that threatened to derail a project.

2 Answers

What skills and/or techniques ca you bring to the agency?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for our agency?

1 Answer

Can you start next week on Monday?

1 Answer

How will we know when you are stressed and what methods of self-care do you practice?

1 Answer

Is actually a question I asked the COO - the HRD reports to him. What is your Employment Value Proposition, what differntiates you form other construction firms? He said the President would pay for quarterly lunches and talk the employees. Hardly, the answer I was looking for.

110 of 311 Interview Questions