Human resource intern interview questions shared by candidates
Share an example of a time you knew there was a more innovative or better way to accomplish something, but instead chose not to do it that way, and why did you choose not to do it.
After answering this question they followed up to ask if I was in the process of changing or how I was going to implement the more efficient way in the future.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Generalist
- Human Resources Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Human Resources Business Partner
- HR Generalist
- Customer Service Representative
- Human Resources Analyst
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Human Resources Specialist