Want a Free Job Posting?

Human Resources Assistant Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Human Resources Assistant"?  See Companies

“The manager stated everyone has to start from the bottom. Well, if someone already has a professional career and is developing that, why do they have to go door to door selling Verizon just to be a...”

“Tell us about a mistake you made while in your former/current role. What did you learn from that mistake? What do you do differently now as a result?”

“Have you had to deal with high stress situations in a job before and were you able to handle those situations well?”

“I was repeatedly asked why I was no longer employed with my former employer. The question was worded differently each time.”

“Questions were fairly basic. Asked to explain resume and talk about previous work experience. What are my strengths and weakenesses”

“Have you ever dropped the ball as far as your work?”

“tell me about yourself”

“What was the most difficult obstacle you have encountered in your past job, and how did you handle it?”

“They asked what I knew about the company and seemed unhappy that I didn't know every detail about their history.”

“Are you bilingual (Spanish) ?”

4150 of 350 Interview Questions