Human Resources Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Human Resources Coordinator Interview Questions

Human resources coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How I would handle managers or employees who went against company policy.

1 Answer

I stated an example of to many absences. Communicate with the employee and find out what's going on and if different days or hours would help correct their attendance problem before just simply recommending to management to think about terminating employment.

I'm going to give you a scenario just to see how you think. If you had an employee approach you after not being promoted, although they said they were promised the promotion, what would you do?

2 Answers

How would you handle a big mistake you had made?

1 Answer

How do you deal with multitask? Have you done something above expectation? How's your Excel skill?

1 Answer

What made you want to go into this field?

1 Answer

What is it that you can bring to this position? 1. I bring with me over 15 years working experience in a collegiate environment at the University of Utah, and more recently as a Professional Administrative Assistant. I excel at providing quality proficiency in customer service, financial support, budget control analyses, human resources, payroll processing both bi-weekly and monthly through EPICS/People-Soft, Oracle (RDBMS) and ADP Pay-force and reporting modules. I have an excellent attention to detail while maintaining a stellar & accurate work performance both in a team setting and with little to no supervision. 2. My primary involvement is with the PeopleSoft, HRIS financial management systems which include, multi- state grants and contracts payroll, Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits processing for 20,000+ employees not limited to but including State and Non-State employees, Sub-Contracts, Stipends and Honorariums. 3. I can handle a large quantity of paperwork and am very adept at multi-tasking and compartmentalizing. I am an extremely organized and a diligent worker, who truly enjoys working in a diverse work environment and an open door planned policy in all corporate, small business and educational sectors. I feel it is very rewarding to play a part in helping people and is always willing to jump in and play a part of a team effort to reach a common goal. 4. I am adept in Microsoft windows 7.0/ XP/Vista and familiar with office Suites, Excel, Word, Power-Point, Acrobat Adobe, and Outlook calendaring and many other office products detailed in my resume. I am comfortable with client meeting arrangements, Travel, both national and abroad and organizing systematic workshops for job training and client interfacing. 5.•Compensation •Benefits •Communication dynamics •Establishing HR systems •Labor and employment law

1 Answer

Tell us about a time your ethics were in question?

1 Answer

Tell me about your experience

1 Answer

Are you married or planning to start a family

3 Answers

Do you have your own reliable transportation? Are you willing to work evenings and weekends?

110 of 611 Interview Questions