Human resources intern interview questions shared by candidates
Most of the questions were derived from items on my resume. There were about three standard behavioral questions, she asked about my strengths and weeknesses, and then asked one hypothetical. She asked how I would decide whether or not to schedule a candidiate for an interview based on their resume.
The most unexpected thing about the interview was the last interview with the Director of HR. She had no formal interview questions and was hard to read.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Generalist
- Human Resources Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Human Resources Business Partner
- HR Generalist
- Customer Service Representative
- Human Resources Analyst
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Human Resources Specialist