Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Human Resources Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview Questions

Business executives look to HR coordinators to help their companies run smoothly by managing issues related to employment, compensation, and employee relations. Expect a lot of behavioral questions that will evaluate your organizational and interpersonal skills as well as scenario questions that will test your ability to handle different kinds of employee conflicts.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did you design a performance management system? And was it successful? Why or why not?

729 Answers

"One size, does not fit all" I designed a performance management system where the business/strategic goals were aligned with the HR Department's goals as to measure the success of each employee and help improve the process and procedures. It was successful because the turn-over rate decreased, productivity increased, and sales were booming!

Sorry, I didn't mean to vote this comment down; It was a mistake and can only vote once. Thanks

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Explain reasonable accommodation in regards to the ADA.

546 Answers

How experienced are you in Excel?

11 Answers

I'm going to give you a scenario just to see how you think. If you had an employee approach you after not being promoted, although they said they were promised the promotion, what would you do?

8 Answers

Tell me about a time when you were faced with politics in the office that threatened to derail a project.

7 Answers

Describe how you handled a difficult employee relations issue

Can you process payroll?

5 Answers

What strategy would you implement to recruit the best candidates to work for S&N?

6 Answers

What are the greatest challenges that HR will be facing in the future and now?

5 Answers

What can my past experience and education bring as Director of Operations?

110 of 11,925 Interview Questions