Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Human Resources Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview Questions

Business executives look to HR coordinators to help their companies run smoothly by managing issues related to employment, compensation, and employee relations. Expect a lot of behavioral questions that will evaluate your organizational and interpersonal skills as well as scenario questions that will test your ability to handle different kinds of employee conflicts.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

This job requires a great deal of patience, political savvy and restraint. Can you provide an example of a time when you've had to exercise all of these qualities at once?

1 Answer

Why I wanted to leave a large corporate employer.

1 Answer

I was asked for my current company's EBITDA. Considering they are a private company, I felt ashamed I was even asked, considering I have no reason to provide it.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision without all the information.

1 Answer

What did you do before college?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time at work when you learned a new skill and how you taught it to others.

1 Answer

What about Human Resources that excite me the most?

1 Answer

You have a progressive resume (as in you've done this already and seems to be moving to other challenges), why would you return to just one functional area?

1 Answer

Can you identify 3 character traits that have made you successful?

1 Answer

Why I was leaving my current agency.

4150 of 7,103 Interview Questions