Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Human Resources Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview Questions

Business executives look to HR coordinators to help their companies run smoothly by managing issues related to employment, compensation, and employee relations. Expect a lot of behavioral questions that will evaluate your organizational and interpersonal skills as well as scenario questions that will test your ability to handle different kinds of employee conflicts.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Amazon/AtoZ expect that all employees exhibit leadership qualities, so they ask specific behavioral questions related to their leadership prinicples (which can be found online).

1 Answer

Why do you want to get your MBA so soon? (I just graduated with a BS in Business, and I had said I want to have my MBA in 5 years.)

1 Answer

The only question asked was, "Tell me what you're currently studying and 3 interesting things about yourself."

1 Answer

What has your previous performance evaluations consisted of?

1 Answer

All the questions were just like any other interview questions. Nothing hard

1 Answer

Can I handle setting up new HR Dept, Train someone to take over for less money, do all interviewing and hiring.

1 Answer

In my Male Mechanical Field I get questioned more than the men do in all interviews.

1 Answer

What was the worst advice you were ever given?

1 Answer

if you receive a resume from 2 agencies at the same time which agency gets the credit.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you were interacting with a very irate individual...how did you diffuse the situation.

4150 of 8,301 Interview Questions