Human Resources Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Human Resources Manager Interview Questions

1,024

Human resources manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The recruiter was great and asked the basic pre-screen questions regarding my experience. The situational interviewer located in Chicago asked "have you ever and what if" questions. She provided feedback that indicated that out of the box experiences were highly valued. I Googled the situational questions and had them in front of me during the interview and this helped a great deal. However, the 3rd interviewer (Sr. Manager of HR), was very challenging. I could not understand the questions that he presented due to a very heavy accent and stuttering impediment. This interview placed me at a disadvantage because I could not understand the questions at all and it was conducted via phone. I took notes while he was speaking and I was able to pick up every few words. This was extremely difficult and I asked that the questions be repeated. I am a seasoned professional and this was something that I was not prepared to deal with. I received a call 2 days later from the recruiter that they would move forward with other candidates. I was perfectly OK with that due to the extensive travel and non-competitive pay.

1 Answer

How far do you live from here?

1 Answer

Why would you choose to work in a correctional facility environment?

1 Answer

A role play involving sales

Pas experiences

1 Answer

How comfortable are you with working with really intelligent / highly educated employees?

1 Answer

what is our added value if you join our company ?

1 Answer

Why Lowes? What was the hardest personnel decision you had to make? What would you consider your most significant accomplishment? How would you handle a workplace conflict between a boss and his subordinate? How did you persuade someone to your side? How do you deal with tough situations? What commitment you couldn't achieve and why? What has been the biggest challenge of your career?

1 Answer

Whats your favorite junk food

1 Answer

Developing a compensation analysis plan for the company that would be right and fit the expectation of the interviewer.