Human resources specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for human resources specialist

Human resources specialist Interview Questions

human resources specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is something that really bothers you?

3 Answers

I gave my answer about "inequity among peers" but that seemed to bother the interviewer!

I had a similar reaction! I brought up that I didn't enjoy office politics and that one of my major work standards is that within the company one should row into the same direction, external competition as long as one doesn't overlook the need for collaboration, co-creation and strategic alliances. I feel these are similar categories as they don't seem to enjoy discussions of their "equality" approaches and prefer arrogance and pushy internal competition from the impression of my interview. I didn't perceive them that way b4hand. Very much changed my mind though. (Plus: EOE and their lack thereof is an issue over here in Europe at least in the press.)

"external competition is OK" that should have read...

Do you see yourself married or having kids in five years?

3 Answers

Resume with educational/work experience Survey/questionnaire to clarify which areas of fitness/nutrition/health I am most familiar with and how I have learned these things. I will also need to have a passing score for their Master Trainer exam.

What is prophetlatizing

3 Answers

What does NLRB stand for?

2 Answers

Why do you want to be in HR?

2 Answers

Where did I see myself longterm?

2 Answers

How would you motivate employees who are uninterested in the topic you are discussing? Name a time when you had to work with someone who had a different leadership style than you.

2 Answers

Why are you looking for a job now

2 Answers

If you have an HR degree, does that mean you just took 2 HR classes and got a degree?

110 of 665 Interview Questions