Human Resources Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Human Resources Team Leader Interview Questions

Human resources team leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why are you a good fit for Target?

Culture & leadership skills

Why do people like you?

1 Answer

The questions all took place during a general discussion about my work history. I simply discussed what my job responsibilities were and through that discussion answered general questions.

2 Answers

The most difficult question they asked is if I was unhappy at my current job. I didn't want to throw my current employer under the bus, but also wanted to stress how i would want to make a transition.

Describe a time when you had to give something up because of your job

1 Answer

What do you do in your spare time? And most other questions are all STAR format questions.

1 Answer

1. Most Basic Question, Why do you want to work for Target?

The interview went so quickly that I couldn't remember the questions, but they are Situation/Behavior/Outcome type questions. The talent acquisition managers are very good at preparing you for the interview by outlining that in the beginning. As long as you answer the question in this sort of fashion, the applicant will be fine. Questions are situation based and focus on your individual contributions to a specific problem, ie a difficult employee situation, management decisions, improving processes, etc. Focus on the "I" and not the "we" and an applicant will have a strong interview.

Describe a time you disagreed with a supervisor or superior.

110 of 28 Interview Questions