Huntington, WV interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview questions in Huntington, WV

Amazon Interviews in Huntington

www.amazon.jobs /  HQ: Seattle, WA

12 Interviews in Huntington (of 15,155)

3.1 Average

DIRECTV Interviews in Huntington

www.directv.com /  HQ: El Segundo, CA

8 Interviews in Huntington (of 351) / Acquired by AT&T

2.4 Easy

GC Services Interviews in Huntington

www.gcserv.com /  HQ: Houston, TX

6 Interviews in Huntington (of 123)

1.7 Very Easy

Interview Questions in Huntington

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If I handed you a rubiks cube and told you that it had to be solved by tomorrow, how would you respond?

9 Answers

I got the feeling that my answer wasn't the one they were hoping to hear, as I answered that I would gather a team to see if anyone had insight or expertise to solve it, and that if given an unrealistic time frame to solve some problem of such complexity I would shoot back to the leaders in charge of the project that it WAS unrealistic. I think they were looking for me to say that I would solve the problem at all costs.

Such questions are really stupid IMHO and I feel like punching the interviewer for asking crap like this. I don't think such questions prove anything. A person can be really good at handling situations but not respond likewise and a pretentious person can do very well in such cases but do a horrible job when hired. Please interviewers stop with such questions!

If I were asked this question I would say, "You'll have it today". How you do it isn't too important, there are literally a million ways to "solve" the rubiks cube they're handing you, it's not a cube, it's any problem they need solved, just get it done as soon as you can, wouldn't you like it if you asked someone to do something & they went above & beyond? Whether it's an inter-office request or anything else, you are always either someone's customer or vendor & this is called "giving excellent customer service". This question is begging for Excellent Customer Service.

Was I married and did I expect to stay married .

2 Answers

The hours where not what I expected. Starting work at 3am is not an issue for me, however 3am-5pm was a bit long... as well as work 6 days a week for the first 3-6months. Even once you get past the training, it's still 3am-5pm, ONLY Sundays and Weds off... no consecutive days off.

Why Taco Bell

Tell us about yourself

are you open to gays

1 Answer

How would you handle a hostile customer?

1 Answer

Some questions were theory based giving scenarios & asking how you would handle them

1 Answer

What, would, uh, you do if you caught your supervisor sleeping?

1 Answer

If you had worked as hard as you did in law school as you did in undergrad, would you have done better in undergrad?

110 of 150 Interview Questions