Huntington, WV interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview questions in Huntington, WV

Amazon Interviews in Huntington

www.amazon.jobs /  HQ: Seattle, WA

12 Interviews in Huntington (of 17,582)

3.1 Average

DIRECTV Interviews in Huntington

www.directv.com /  HQ: El Segundo, CA

8 Interviews in Huntington (of 353) / Acquired by AT&T

2.4 Easy

Marshall University Interviews in Huntington

www.marshall.edu /  HQ: Huntington, WV

8 Interviews in Huntington (of 11)

2.6 Average

Interview Questions in Huntington

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If I handed you a rubiks cube and told you that it had to be solved by tomorrow, how would you respond?

9 Answers

I got the feeling that my answer wasn't the one they were hoping to hear, as I answered that I would gather a team to see if anyone had insight or expertise to solve it, and that if given an unrealistic time frame to solve some problem of such complexity I would shoot back to the leaders in charge of the project that it WAS unrealistic. I think they were looking for me to say that I would solve the problem at all costs.

Such questions are really stupid IMHO and I feel like punching the interviewer for asking crap like this. I don't think such questions prove anything. A person can be really good at handling situations but not respond likewise and a pretentious person can do very well in such cases but do a horrible job when hired. Please interviewers stop with such questions!

If I were asked this question I would say, "You'll have it today". How you do it isn't too important, there are literally a million ways to "solve" the rubiks cube they're handing you, it's not a cube, it's any problem they need solved, just get it done as soon as you can, wouldn't you like it if you asked someone to do something & they went above & beyond? Whether it's an inter-office request or anything else, you are always either someone's customer or vendor & this is called "giving excellent customer service". This question is begging for Excellent Customer Service.

Was I married and did I expect to stay married .

2 Answers

What, would, uh, you do if you caught your supervisor sleeping?

1 Answer

Would I be willing to relocate

1 Answer

If you belong in retail you already know the questions

1 Answer

How can you reduce Shrink?

1 Answer

What was your greatest hiring success story?

1 Answer

What steps would you take with a employee who did not act according to policy, or your standards.

1 Answer

What is your availability?

1 Answer

If you had worked as hard as you did in law school as you did in undergrad, would you have done better in undergrad?

110 of 160 Interview Questions