Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How experienced are you in Excel?

5 Answers

I have extensive experience with Excel from my previous job. I have taught myself a lot, and would consider myself to have an above average knowledge of Excel.

I have extensive experience with excel in my local country. So, I'm not mesure yet my average knowledge in the competitive company like this one.

How would your previous supervisors rate you? And what are some things they would say about you?

Is there any issue that would prevent me from getting a security clearance?

1 Answer

What are you looking for in a company/job?

Talk about a time when you had to work closely with someone whose personality was very different from yours.

1 Answer

Current responsibilities and my future plans.

How do you handle office politics?

1 Answer

Tell us about yourself and your experience in relation to this position.