Engineer Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL | Glassdoor
Engineer Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL

Engineer Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL

Engineers are responsible for designing and building products. In an interview context, expect to be quizzed on your technical skills, and also evaluated for your ability to work as a part of a team to get things built. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of engineering position you are looking for. Try a specific engineering discipline, such as software engineer, electrical engineer, or mechanical engineer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell us about a situation where you have had to handle complex and changing situations

2 Answers

Related previous job experience where a lot of things had to be juggled at once.

pourquoi vous ne traduisez en français?

What is this (while picking up a part from a tank off his desk)

1 Answer

Asked about D- Flipflops.

1 Answer

One question was why did I choose to leave my prior employer

1 Answer

As I said, I believe that i have more experience and capabilities than those that interviewed me. I did not encounter any questioning that i viewed as difficult.

1 Answer

Why do want to work for Thiokol [ATK]?

1 Answer

some basic programming questions as well as some electrical questions.

1 Answer

"This is a position where you will be the ONLY FEMALE, is that a problem for you? I mean, it's really a boy's club, will that be a problem for you? What I'm saying is that you will DEFINITELY BE THE ONLY WOMAN when you work this position, would that be a problem for you?"

1 Answer

Why are you leaving your previous employer after only 6 months there?

1 Answer

What type of work or task would you least like to do, or do you not like doing?

110 of 170 Interview Questions