Financial Advisor Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Financial Advisor

Financial Advisor Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL

"When hiring financial advisors, large banks and financial institutions are looking for finance-savvy candidates who have the knowledge, experience, and sales skills to grow a substantial clientele base. In an interview, be ready to participate in a sales role-play with a hypothetical customer as well as discuss how you've attracted new clients in the past. While no formal degree is necessary, a background in business, sales, or finance is preferred."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Of course they asked me about past experience, there were some questions about how I handle rejection, for the most part I felt like it was more of a vetting of my character, which made the interviews very personalized, conversational and comfortable.

1 Answer

I answered every question the way I always do, I replied with my opinions and if needed told a story of my past experiences and how I handled them.

1 Answer

They had asked us to introduce ourselves.

1 Answer

Describe a situation in which you were faced with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?

Describe a particularly trying situation you experienced. How did you analyse the problem and come up with your response and how was it received?