General Manager Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for General Manager

General Manager Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL

"Employers hiring general managers are looking for decisive leaders with previous management experience to oversee a department or division in the company. In an interview, be ready to discuss your ability to lead lower-level managers and implement improvements within the business. General managers may join the company directly through management, so interviewers will want candidates who are capable of forming strong relationships with established employees."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The offer of a $36,000 General Manager salary.

1 Answer

I'm sorry. I was making $40,000 annually + Bonus and twice the paid vacation time at my last position. And, I have a current offer of $44,000 with twice the vacation with another Fast food concept (which was true). The offer was upped to 38 and 2 weeks paid vacation. I only took the job because it was ALOT closer to my house. I chose the wrong Job!

How would I handle a situation where I knew a guest was leaving our hotel and they were not satisfied?

1 Answer

The only questionable thing was the inability of them to match my asking price. I had to take time to decide if I was willing to work for what they were offering.

What was my previous experience.