Analyst Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have any questions?

45 Answers

I had researched a lot and had a fair amount of knowledge anyway so I refrained from asking questions in a couple of interviews. Later on, I realized it's actually a great sign if one can ask relevant questions based on the just conducted interview (and not researched, well-rehearsed questions).

after first round of phone interview with some one from operation team, how many days does it take to get called for second round of interview?

I got a call from the HR within a couple of hours confirming that I'm through to the next round. I think the official mail came in about a day or two.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

what is your name ?

5 Answers

How many smaller cubes are completely invisible in a n*n*n rubic's cube?

7 Answers

what do you expect to learn from facebook? (this was unexpected, not difficult)

5 Answers

A lady buys goods worth 200 bucks from a shop (assuming the shopkeeper is selling goods at zero profit). The lady pays with a banknote worth 1000 bucks to the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper gets the change from the next shop & keeps 200 for himself & returns 800 to the lady. After sometime the next shop owner returns the 1000 note saying it is fake & takes his money back. How much loss did the shopkeeper suffer?

8 Answers

Whats your expectation from TCS?

5 Answers

almost evrything on java ,DBMS.

4 Answers

1) Many core technical questions and they depend on the technology the position is for. 2) Behavioural and management questions on how you handled the team etc

2 Answers

Brush up your reasoning skills Blood relations , Direction Sense.

4 Answers

What do you think would be your responsibilities as an analyst?

6 Answers