Analyst Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have any questions?

45 Answers

I had researched a lot and had a fair amount of knowledge anyway so I refrained from asking questions in a couple of interviews. Later on, I realized it's actually a great sign if one can ask relevant questions based on the just conducted interview (and not researched, well-rehearsed questions).

after first round of phone interview with some one from operation team, how many days does it take to get called for second round of interview?

I got a call from the HR within a couple of hours confirming that I'm through to the next round. I think the official mail came in about a day or two.

How many smaller cubes are completely invisible in a n*n*n rubic's cube?

7 Answers

Whats your expectation from TCS?

5 Answers

How would you know how many people are wearing red colour shirt in the city?

3 Answers

Accounts and case studies.

2 Answers

1) Many core technical questions and they depend on the technology the position is for. 2) Behavioural and management questions on how you handled the team etc

what is your name ?

5 Answers

If you were the CEO of IBM, what would you do?

2 Answers

what do you expect to learn from facebook? (this was unexpected, not difficult)

5 Answers

tell me something about yourself

1 Answer