Business Analyst Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about yourself with regard to work done on life insurance

1 Answer

Why do you want to join Deloitte if you are pursuing a technical degree ?

1 Answer

Why being an Electronics and Communication branch do you want to join an IT related firm?

The case study had to be the most tricky part because you are competing against 7 other people for time and also to explain the idea.

Written test was moderate comprising of questions from QA, LR and verbal. GD was difficult. Interview was the toughest. Lasted for 45 mins and I was asked technical questions from C,C++,Jaba, Python, Networks, DBMS, Software Engineering, UML and my extra curriculars. They asked details about my projects and my contribution And some logical questions. How do you divide a cake into 8 equal pieces with 3 cuts? Why Deloitte?

are you comfortable for working on basic salary ?

1 Answer

How and when in your life you have demonstrated leadership skills?

- Details about supply chain processes - Management level questions - How to approach any problems - How to grow business units, etc.