Product Manager Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Product Manager

Product Manager Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you host a celebrity website which displays ads and suddenly notice a drop in traffic to your site/clicks on ads, how do you root cause the issue?

5 Answers

Key factors to consider - Fans' profiles, celebrity's profile, profession, products advertized, and macro issues. Drill down on each level to extract potential issues relating to the drop.

1. is the trend all across the site and for all ads? if yes, factors would be content, look & feel of the site, ease of navigation, introduction of new features on the site if no, then every page has to be looked into individually on the above mentioned factors. also compare with those pages which still get more clicks(usually the landing page) 2. is the fan base constant? customization of the site to let the users decide what kind of ads they would like to see

A/B testing with Web optimizer.

How would you estimate the number of seniors in India who use gmail?

3 Answers

What happens from the point when you type in a URL in your browser to the point the page gets displayed?

1 Answer

If you were appointed the product manager, what would be your top 3 priorities?

1 Answer

how can assets transactions will be migrate in the oracle apps

1 Answer

Tell us a feature you would like to improve in Hitwicket

1 Answer

There were only 3-4 Questions. 1.What I do in my current job 2.Why Google? 3.What are the first steps I as a Product Manager will look into when designing an app for a theme park? 4.What features would I include? 5.What metrics would I track to measure the success of app? 6.How would I design an ATM machine for use at a country's airports? 7.Any other questions I had

2 Answers

When I quoted an example, the interviewer asked me to do the story telling of what I spoke about. I think the question on how do i use Eisenstein for the process.

1 Answer

What about people management? (I am not kidding, this is exactly what was asked.)