i3 Research CRA II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

i3 Research CRA II Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at i3 Research in June 2010.

Interview

Two recruiter interviews, one manager interview and the Hiring Manager/Director interview via Skype. After the final interview, they gave me a job offer within an hour. The whole process took 4 days, everyone was personable and interesting and actually made the interviews feel like a conversation telling me about them and the company and wanting to know about me without sounding dry or reading from a script. They made me feel comfortable and valued before I even got a job offer. I had interviewed with two other CROs in the previous 2 weeks, one was excrutiating and one was dry and boring. I3 made you excited to want to work with them.

Interview Questions

• Regarding being detail-orientated, describe an occasion when you missed something major that needed corrective action and more than missing some incomplete headers or a typo   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate, they offered me $5000 more than I asked for and $15000 more than the job offer I had received 3 days prior with another CRO for the same position.

Other Interview Reviews for i3 Research

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at i3 Research in May 2010.

Interview

Two phone interviews: 1 with HR and 1 with a Regional Manager. 1 Final Face-to-Face interview via skype. Positive experience.

Interview Questions