iA Groupe financier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at iA Groupe financier

2.6

Client Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iA Groupe financier (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

Phone Interview, asked details about the previous job and some information in my resume, such as education experience and computer skills.

Group Pensions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iA Groupe financier.

Interview

Applied online, waited about few weeks. A lot of behaviour interview questions, such as time management, group work etc. Also asked about my experience about communicating with customers. Overall not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time every day? Do you prefer write it down or use your phone?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Talked with the manager of the branch who mostly just tried to sold me on the position, then was sent to do a multiple choice questionnaire for 45 minutes. Was told there would be a few months of unpaid training before I could start earning money.

Interview Questions

• I had a talk with the manager about the general aspects of the job, but then I was sat in a tiny room to answer a questionnaire with inane questions like "would you let someone barf on you" and "do you value money over family". The email I received rejecting me was based solely on my results to this silly test.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iA Groupe financier (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within a week. The recruiter was very unprofessional after our phone screening which led to a negative experience. Had to follow up twice in regards to setting up the initial in person interview with the the recruiter, and hiring manager. Initial interview went well and was asked to conduct a background check immediately after. Additionally, I was asked to conduct a second interview over the telephone. A week after completing the background check, and second interivew I decided to follow up with the hiring manager as I had not heard from anyone. The hiring manager informed me that the recruiter would contact me within the next week with an update. A week passes by with no contact so again I decide to follow up with the recruiter who immediately responded. Her response began with "Sorry you did not receive my email" while also informing me that they were moving on with other candidates, but please follow up if you have any questions or come across other roles with the company.

Instead of apologizing for not following up with me she instead suggested that this was somehow my fault. Emails do not get lost, and I definitely did not receive an email from her. Although I was frustrated I decided to remain professional and ask for feedback related to the interview as I was genuinely interested in what I could have done better. You guessed it... I never received a response.

Financial Security Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iA Groupe financier (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

First was a phone interview, then they had me come in for a face to face and complete a personality profile test. The whole process was very smooth and easy, and I received a call less then 24 hours later after the results were back.. After this process you must undergo a 4 week pre-required training that YOU (myself) have to pay for. The course and final exams cost aprox 550$. You must also have a license and a car!

Branch Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iA Groupe financier (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process is about the Phone interview, Online Assessment, in-person Interview, Second round interview, offer granted. It is something really traditional and I got that experience very lucky maybe because of my resume editing among the candidate is good.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest challenging experience in time management?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Interview

the interview was easy, one interviewer only. He looked at my resume and asked a few questions. All went perfectly well. I got an offer a week later and accepted it.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iA Groupe financier (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

Process took about 1+ month:
    - phone interview + online assessment
    - in person interview (behavioural)

Most of the questions during in person interview are behavioural based questions. Be prepared of questions about describing past experiences and prepare your answer using STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with something unexpected?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at iA Groupe financier (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied through the job portal of my university. There was a phone interview followed by in person interview. The questions were very general. They asked mainly about employment and self-employed.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iA Groupe financier (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Screening call (first phone pre-selection) was good. Both parties able to dialogue and exchange information.

Pro: Job description accurate

Con: No follow-up call although HR committed to provide feedback being that the outcome was not positive.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expextactions?   1 Answer