iCapital Network Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at iCapital Network

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iCapital Network (Guadalajara, Jalisco) in Nov 2021

Interview

I had fun. The was somewhat fast as I was able and familiar with the tech stack and type of infrastructure that the company has. I has an interview with a Manager and a long technical assessment focused on Full Stack. At the next day

Interview Questions
  • -[DB] Build a Database with an entity-relation model -[SQL] Describe the queries that you would use to fetch the data from that DB. - [Back] Describe the RESTful APIs and HTTP methods that you would use to query the data. - [Front] Based upon a popular website, describe how it would be made from scratch in HTML with React - [Front] Describe how the CSS would be in the website. - [Logic] Describe how you would check for a word to be a palindrome.
    Answer Question

iCapital Network

Application

I interviewed at iCapital Network

Interview

Entrevista preliminar via zoom com questões sobre carreira, conhecimentos tecnológicos e expectativas. Entrevistadora muito afável. Ambiente muito descontraido. Entrevista golbalmente em português, mas algumas questões em inglês para validação de fluencia.

Interview Questions
  • Porque faz sentido mudar de emprego neste momento ?

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

87 Comments

Join the conversation on

iCapital Network

Application

I interviewed at iCapital Network

Interview

Very detail and technical question regarding the project you put on your resume. Please make sure you know the pro and cons for the model/pipeline. Please be prepared to answer all the detail in some of the package

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iCapital Network (New York, NY)

Interview

The interview process was 2 rounds. Round 1 is a short half hour with HR. This was a nice introduction to the company followed by some logistical questions - overall fairly light hearted and easy. The second round was a 2 hour interview. I met with 4 individuals ranging from VPs to MD. Although most interviewers asked general questions about my work history and explained the role; the MD drilled hard with some VERY technical questions related to my work experience on my resume from 4 years ago... Overall- not too pleasant. I feel the questions coming from MD were more appropriate if I was interviewing for a more senior role. But for a junior role it was too intense and unnecessary. Don't understand what kind of candidate they're in search of.

Interview Questions
  • Asked for a walk-through of my resume
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iCapital Network (New York, NY) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interviewers did not know the role they were trying to fill. They wanted an accountant not an investor services rep. This was a big waste of time. All the interviewers even acknowledged they did not know which role they were looking to fill.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions and background. Conversational back and forth

iCapital Network

Application

I interviewed at iCapital Network

Interview

Phone screening with HR. HR gave an introduction about the company and the role. Asked questions about the candidate's backgrounds, the reason for leaving the last job, salary compensation, work authorization statutes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. What did you so on your last role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iCapital Network (New York, NY) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview process was very well organized and thorough. The phone interview was a quick get to know you and then followed up with an in-person meeting of the Accounting team. It was a little over two hours and I met 5 individuals, including the CAO and CFO. The decision was made in one week and I was happy with the feed back I received.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iCapital Network (New York, NY) in Feb 2018

Interview

interview 1st round with HR, 2nd round hiring manager, 3rd round Head. They will ask you about your thoughts and some case study Q's . Be prepare before going for interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed