iCare Repair Repair Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at iCare Repair

Interviews for Top Jobs at iCare Repair

Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iCare Repair (Okemos, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

When you apply online they get back to you relatively quickly but the process takes about a month because they like to hire a group of people all at once for their corporate office training. They quiz you three times, the last one being the one you especially want to do well on. Once you get the job they give you your uniform and inform you of the location you'll be working at.

Interview Questions

• "Why should we hire you?"   1 Answer
  • "Have you worked on smartphones before?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for iCare Repair

Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iCare Repair (Okemos, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

You submit a resume on their website under careers, if it looks like a valid candidate they contact you and set up the interview. At the interview you sit down and they ask you general questions about your resume and your experiences. And if they liked the interview they give you call back to set up your first day.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working on devices such as phones and tablets?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • How long do you plan on staying with this company should you get hired?   1 Answer
    • What do you expect to get out of this job?   1 Answer