iCarnegie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at iCarnegie

Candidate Interview Review

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iCarnegie (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was given a phone interview first and then brought into the office for a face-to-face interview with the human resources manager, an executive assistant, and the director of global marketing. I was told that my position was low-stress and would have structured hours, but nothing was futher from the truth.
    After the abrupt departure of my supervisor, I was forced into her position which I was not qualified for and did not want. I tried my absolute hardest to manage the tasks given to me, and the work was piled on as the company prepared for a large visit from a foreign client. The company employed me until this event was over, and then decided that I was not qualified for this position, despite the fact that the event had gone off without a hitch.
    I was used, bullied, and made to feel more stupid and useless than I've ever felt in my life.

Interview Questions

• My answer to this would be the question I posed to the interviewers: "What do you like best about working at iCarnegie?" When they all hesitated to respond, I should have gone running in the opposite direction.   Answer Question