iContact Strategic Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iContact Strategic Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at iContact

Strategic Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iContact (Morrisville, NC).

Interview

Great people and process. The recruiter worked with me directly and quickly got me on the phone with the manager and vp. Typical interview questions mainly about background, skills, why interested etc. Got a call back next day wanting an in person interview. This was with the manager, vp, and three team leads. They sent me some homework including to client scenarios and 1 campaign to review.

The in person interview was 3 hours and was primarily based on the scenario responses and my personality. They seem to truly value the work culture they're developing and want to make sure my personality type and how I approach problem solving meshed. I couldn't tell you want exactly they were looking for but I'd encourage you to ask culture and personality questions on the initial call to get a feel for what they view as ideal.

I was offered the job 1day later.

Interview Questions

• You're having trouble sleeping at night and have the idea stuck in your head that the lightbulb in your mini fridge isn't going off when you close the door. How many different ways can you think of to solve the problem?   Answer Question
  • You're going to dinner with friends are you the person shouting out options, the person trying to convince everyone of the right choice, the person who says you don't care?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for iContact

Strategic Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iContact (Morrisville, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

Some normal interview questions and a review of professional skills. One interviewer appears to not pay attention and talk down to me. They brought a lot of people in at all levels of the company that essentially asked the same questions.

Interview Questions

• They assigned homework asking how i would handle a potential spammer using the system.   1 Answer