iCorps Technologies Associate Technology and Systems Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iCorps Technologies (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had gotten an email from my school email from the HR manager requesting an opportunity to work for them. I had an interview with the lady from HR on the phone. Asked basic questions on what I do and my availability. Few weeks later I had a skype interview with a lady another lady for a behavior interview. About a month later we scheduled a final interview with the head of the IT on Skype. Great experience. 2 weeks later I get an email that the interview went well and that a meeting with the CEO will be conducted and should have an answer before thanksgiving. Some time this week.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your everyday routine at your current position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for iCorps Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at iCorps Technologies (Boston, MA).

Interview

It began with an hr screening and only asked me 4 questions before asking what was my desired salary. She right off the bat said yeah that's way too much and said ideally they wanted to pay 20k less than what I asked. Kind of an insult and way low balled. The only reason I considered still taking it was the training. Later on I found out through a friend who previously held a similar position there said the training is no different than if you work at any other it or tech company.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever set up an exchange server   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iCorps Technologies (Charlestown, MA).

Interview

Got called in for an in person interview. Very standard HR interview. Followed up quickly with their response. I got invited for an interview about a week after I applied. Seems like they are picky for this position, the job is posted several times a week on various hiring sites. You need to know about microsoft exchange.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iCorps Technologies (Boston, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

A recruiter from iCorps contacted me after finding my resume on indeed.com, she invited me to set up a pre-screen phone call. Phone call was basic questions - availability, salary history, etc... took all of five minutes.

The next day I received another e-mail asking me to set up a web-cam interview for the following week. Skype interview lasted around half an hour, questions about my educational background (why I wanted a job as a systems consultant after completing a degree in music), specific experience (mostly Windows Server and Microsoft Exchange/Outlook), my web development portfolio, salary requirements, etc... We also talked about the standard career progression for somebody in the role. All and all I felt pretty good after that conversation, and she said she'd be in touch within a few days - the next step would be a Skype or face-to-face interview with the hiring manager.

Never heard anything after that, so I followed up a week later. She responded back that she had recommended me for a third interview, but the hiring manager decided to pass - feedback was that I was a very strong candidate with a polished presentation, and my web development experience could have brought a unique perspective to the team but the fact that I had an undergraduate degree in music and not computer science was a dealbreaker.

Interview Questions

• Why did you earn a degree in music if you ultimately wanted a position as a consultant?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iCorps Technologies (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied for the position online and shortly after I received an invitation for a 1:1 interview. It was an HR interview. It felt like an interrogation. There were only behavioral and work history related questions asked. I felt like the interview went well; however, in retrospect I realize that there were a lot of red flags that indicated they weren't interested in me. Specifically, it was a quick interview and the interviewer wasn't smiling or reacting to my stories of accomplishments.

Associate Technology and Systems Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iCorps Technologies in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online and heard back 10 days later saying they wanted to bring me in for an interview. I first met with an HR Associate and it was a relatively easy interview. I was then asked to come back in for a 2nd interview with the Director of HR, in which I also met a Senior Consultant. Again, it was a pretty easy and no hard questions. After that a remote lab assessment was scheduled. However in the 2nd round interview I was told I'd have to take a pay cut from my current salary, and so I didn't even bother with the remote assessment.

Interview Questions

• Had to do a remote lab assessment in which you remotely connect into a few of their servers and setup new users. You had to add users in Active Directory, Exchange, and then apply login scripts to different users.   Answer Question